Sarvey Wildlife Care Center depends solely on public donations. We have become a valuable resource for the community over the past 30 years however, the work we do is not financially supported by the state or federal government. While we do compete for some grants, the primary source of our funding is YOU, the individual donor. We thank you for your support. Please consider becoming a Sarvey Supporter today! Scroll down and see how you can donate via Paypal or donate an old vehicle through Cars 4 Causes to directly benefit our work.
All donations made through our eTapestry database are secure. Any questions or inquires about donations, please email us.
Click Here to Donate today. Make a one time or recurring gift pledge.
Or Donate through Paypal:
Cars 4 Causes
There are other ways you can donate as well. Sarvey Wildlife is registered with Cars 4 Causes - donate your old car or boat today at no cost to you. Cars 4 Causes will do all the work - you get a tax receipt and an old vehicle off your hands - Sarvey Wildlife receives funds to continue to care for sick and orphaned animals.
DID YOU KNOW?
- In 2013, we took in 2,951 wildlife patients.
- Our 2014, projected operating budget is $475,000.
- On July 1, 2013, we had 242 active patients requiring daily care, feeding, and medical care. This is the peak of our busy "baby season".
- Every animal has a cost associated with its care, even those that must be euthanized humanely due to the extent of their injuries.
- Even if you have never brought an animal to our wildlife care center, you can still help us rehabilitate these animals in need with your donation.
- While the true cost varies with each animal, the average cost is $152 per patient. (Compare this to your pet's vet visits and this is a bargain!)
- Can you afford $15/month (or more) to help us care for an animal in need?
- We know that many hands makes light work (our volunteers prove this everyday), and many donors make the work we do possible.
- Become a Sarvey Supporter today!
- The wild ones thank you.