Sarvey Wildlife Care Center depends solely on public donations. We have become a valuable resource for the community over the past 3 decades. We are registered as a 501(c)3 charity, and your donations are tax-deductible.
While we do compete for some grants, the primary source of our funding is YOU, the individual donor. We thank you for your support. Please consider becoming a Sarvey Supporter today! Scroll down and see how you can donate using our secure processor or via PayPal.
All donations made through our eTapestry database are secure. Any questions or inquires about donations, please email us.
Click Here to Donate today. You can make a one time donation or recurring gift pledge.
Or Donate through Paypal:
DID YOU KNOW?
- Every animal has a cost associated with its care, even those that must be euthanized humanely due to the extent of their injuries.
- Even if you have never brought an animal to our wildlife care center, you can still help us rehabilitate these animals in need with your donation.
- While the true cost varies with each animal, the average cost is $200 per patient. (Compare this to your pet's vet visits and this is a bargain!)
- Can you afford $15/month (or more) to help us care for an animal in need?
- We know that many hands makes light work (our volunteers prove this everyday), and many donors make the work we do possible.
- Become a Sarvey Supporter today!
- The wild ones thank you.