Sarvey Wildlife Care Center depends solely on public donations. We have become a valuable resource for the community over the past 30 years however, the work we do is not financially supported by the state or federal government. While we do compete for some grants, the primary source of our funding is YOU, the individual donor. We thank you for your support. Please consider becoming a Sarvey Supporter today!
All donations made through our eTapestry database are secure. Any questions or inquires about donations, please email us.
Or Donate through Paypal:
DID YOU KNOW?
- In 2013, we took in 2,951 wildlife patients.
- Our 2014, projected operating budget is $475,000.
- On July 1, 2013, we had 242 active patients requiring daily care, feeding, and medical care. This is the peak of our busy "baby season".
- Every animal has a cost associated with its care, even those that must be euthanized humanely due to the extent of their injuries.
- Even if you have never brought an animal to our wildlife care center, you can still help us rehabilitate these animals in need with your donation.
- While the true cost varies with each animal, the average cost is $152 per patient. (Compare this to your pet's vet visits and this is a bargain!)
- Can you afford $15/month (or more) to help us care for an animal in need?
- We know that many hands makes light work (our volunteers prove this everyday), and many donors make the work we do possible.
- Become a Sarvey Supporter today!
- The wild ones thank you.