Sarvey Wildlife Care Center depends on public donations. The work we do is not financially supported by the state or federal government. While we do compete for some grants, the primary source of our funding is YOU, the individual donor. We thank you for your support. Please consider becoming a Sarvey Supporter today!
All donations made through our eTapestry database are secure. Any questions or inquires about donations, please email us.
Click Here to Donate today. TAKE OUR $10,000 in 10 Days CHALLENGE (November 10 - 20, 2013) and help us pay off 2013 baby season expenses, build new habitats, repair existing structures, and make preparations for 2014.
If you are interested in purchasing our 2014 calendar featuring our Educational animals and birds of prey or our coloring book, you can make payment by using either donation method on this page. We have plans to develop an e-store during the slower winter months, but with our small staff - the animals take priority of our time.
Calendars are $15/each and Coloring Books are $10/each - this includes mailing costs.
RIGHT NOW - any donor pledging to a recurring gift (monthly amount of $15/mo or more) will receive our 2014 calendar as a Thank You for your generous support. We are tracking all donations over this 10 days and will mail your calendar/s to you - if you wish to have any items mailed to a different location (for holiday gifts etc.) just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with special mailing instructions to accompany your order/donation. Thank you for your continued support of our efforts on behalf of the wild ones.
Or Donate through Paypal:
DID YOU KNOW?
- In 2012, we took in 3,494 patients.
- Our 2013, projected operating budget is $475,000.
- As of November 3, 2013, we have had 2,852 wildlife patients arrive at our clinic so far this year.
- On July 1, 2013, we had 242 active patients requiring daily care, feeding, and medical care. This is the peak of our busy "baby season".
- Every animal has a cost associated with its care, even those that must be euthanized humanely due to the extent of their injuries.
- Even if you have never brought an animal to our wildlife care center, you can still help us rehabilitate these animals in need with your donation.
- While the true cost varies with each animal, the average cost is $152 per patient. (Compare this to your pet's vet visits and this is a bargain!)
- Can you afford $15/month (or more) to help us care for an animal in need?
- We know that many hands makes light work (our volunteers prove this everyday), and many donors make the work we do possible.
- Become a Sarvey Supporter today!
- The wild ones thank you.